There is an option for swatch visibility on Category Page.
Pearl Theme > Theme Options > Category Page > Swatch Options
- Display Swatches: display swatches on products from category page [ No / Yes / On Hover ]
Make sure swatch visibility is set to 'Yes' or 'On Hover' if you need swatches to be visible in Category page.
Other swatch options available that may help
Pearl Theme > Theme Options > Category Page > Swatch Options:
- Display Swatch Tooltip: display swatch tooltip when hover over swatches on products from category page [ Yes / No ]
Weltpixel -> Category Page ->Item Swatch Options:
- Radius: set radius for swatches on items in category page [ in px ]
- Width: set width for swatches on items in category page [ in px ]
- Height: set height for swatches on items in category page [ in px ]
- Font Size: set font size for swatches on items in category page [ in px ]
- Swatch Align: set swatch align on items in category page [ left / center ]
In case changes are not applied in storefront please refer to below article explaining most common problems for admin options not visible in storefront.
If swatches still do not apply on your Category Page products, check if it shows up on Product Page. If you can't see swatches on Product Page the problem most probably is related to product configuration or Magento swatches not setup correctly.
Pearl Theme uses default Magento 2 swatch configuration. In our Pearl Demo (pearl.weltpixel.com) we are using default Magento 2 sample data for product and swatch configurations.
Please check 'Swatches' section in Chapter 12 of official Magento 2 documentation. This should offer good guidance on how to create Swatches in order to show up in your Product Page and Category page.