It is easy to add simple customization for a each individual category page by inserting your CSS and JS code in a few fields introduced by the Pearl theme in your backend.
Custom CSS can be applied on each breakpoint which is set in Weltpixel -> Frontend options -> Breakpoints. You can set your desired breakpoints for different screen sizes resolutions starting from low resolution dedicated for mobile, tablet and up to large screens. In Custom Global CSS field you can insert CSS code applied globally no matter the screen resolution.
Your Custom CSS for categories can be inserted in Products -> Categories -> [desired category] -> WeltPixel options tab.
So, if you wish to add custom CSS for a category page you just have to add desired JS and CSS classes and declarations.
In WeltPixel Options tab you can make more customization for your category pages, like:
- Hide Page title for category page
- Hide Breadcrumbs from the category page
- Insert a Custom link using one of the option below:
- Use "http://yourcustomlink.com" to create an external link
- Use "/yourpage.com" to create a dynamic link to the homepage
- Use "#" to disable the link
and choose Yes if you wish to open the link in a new tab.
If you wish to exclude a category page from Sitemap, just set Exclude from Sitemap to Yes.