Here are some things that you should check in case your Magento 2 extensions are not working correctly:
Most common issues when using Magento 2 Extensions:
- Make sure you are using the latest release of our Magento 2 extension. Go in your account and check if there is a new version available for download.
- Make sure you followed all steps in the installation guide
- Check extension compatibility with the Magento version you are using.
- After installation, make sure to clear static cache before using the extension: go to : System -> Cache management -> Flush Static Files Cache
- When changing settings in M2 themes or extensions make sure you clear Magento static content cache. Magento 2 is using LESS and each time you save the settings the CSS files need to be regenerated, if you don’t clear static content cache you will be using the old CSS files and the settings will not apply.
- Logout and login again in admin, this will solve admin session related problems
- Make sure you verify extension functionality on a clean Magento as the extension may conflict with other themes or extensions you are using at the moment.
- Make sure you copied the extensions in the right place, WeltPixel extensions go under ‘app/code/WeltPixel/extension_name’
- Make sure you have the correct system requirements for running Magento 2, please check Magento 2 requirements and make sure your server meets all of them.
Refer to this article for more details on Choosing the right Magento 2 hosting partner.