Owl Carrousel Product Images Not Showing For Related Products Upsell and Crossell After Upgrade To 2.3

Comments

3 comments

  • Avatar
    Support

    This case was not reported until now via our ticketing system, leading us to believe it may be related to permissions, caching or indexing on the environment where this is experienced. 

    a) Check that you are indeed using the M2.3 files of the extension and not M2.0-M2.2.x. The extension pack provided on weltpixel.com includes two set of files, one for versions older than M2.3 and one for M2.3 and higher. 

     

    b) Check permissions of pub/media/wysiwyg folder, maybe after the upgrade process, the permissions need to be setup again. More details on how to set the permissions in the article below: 

    https://support.weltpixel.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001868933-How-to-set-Magento-2-permissions-and-avoid-installation-errors

     

    c) Check the indexers, maybe the catalog need to re-indexed after the upgrade and this is causing the image not to show correctly. Catalog images might be using old cache files that are not present anymore. More details and step by step guide on how to reindex in the article below:

    https://support.weltpixel.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016052033-Pictures-Images-not-showing-in-category-page-after-updating-from-M2-2-x-to-Magento-2-3 

     

    If one of above solutions helped, post it here to help other users.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Sorin Tutu

    Thank you very much for your suggestions, but ...

    None of the above solutions worked. I have checked all permissions and are fine. Also all the other images in our catalog including slider look ok. If we disable the module (which is the only module we have installed so far) the images do show. I remember having the same sort of problem in the first place when installing it on the older version but removed it and installed it again sorted the issue. Now none of this solutions work anymore. No other errors show or whatsoever... I think there is something to do with the database as all the settings still exist after uninstalling and reinstalling the extension.

     

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Sorin Tutu

    I have discovered that the problem comes from lazyload. When lazyload is enabled you get the above issue. After disabling lazyload it works fine. The extension is the only one we have installed on our website on luma theme. No other extensions are installed therefore conflicting with other extensions is not in discussion. Hope this helps anyone who is experiencing the same issue. 

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.