Distance Priority Algorithm checks the shipping address location and source locations to show the nearest source to ship the order.
You can find the settings in Admin -> stores -> Settings -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Inventory
Distance Provider for Distance Based SSA:
Provider [Google Map / Offline Calculation] Select the distance provider
- Google Maps You can set it up here Google Maps Platform
- Offline Calculations To set this option, download, and import geocodes using command-line instructions we recommend checking it out with a developer.
Last step: Click the Save Config. button in the upper right corner.
Google Distance Provider:
Computation Mode [Driving / Walking / Bicycling]
- Driving (will be set as default) Ask for standard driving directions using the road network.
- Walking Ask for paths and sidewalks directions where is available.
- Bicycling Ask for walking directions via pedestrian paths & sidewalks where are available.
Value [Distance / Time to Destination]
- Distance (This is set as Default) Will return the distance between the points in kilometers / meters or miles / feet.
- Time to Destination Will return the time in hours and minutes that are required to go from source locations to the shipping address.
When complete, click Save Config.